Job Title: Specialist, Strategic Planning and Corporate Reporting
Job Number: 376-16/17
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Find this Location
Closing Date: March 23, 2017
Language Requirement: English
Term: 18-month term
Strong strategy and communication skills required
Play a lead role in developing, executing and sharing corporate plan and strategies to strengthen FCC and sustain our relationship with government.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop content for annual corporate plan
- Partner with internal groups to facilitate execution of the plan and supporting strategies
- Build and maintain relationships in support of government relations
- Manage projects that help colleagues in planning, reporting and government relations activities
What we’re looking for:
- Strategic thinker with strong intellectual curiosity and proven communication skills
- Relationship-builder and influencer
- Multi-tasker who embraces change and collaborates across work teams
- Corporate planning, reporting and government relations expertise
What you’ll need:
- A degree in finance, business administration or commerce and at least six years of related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.