Job Title: Summer Student, Corporate Office
Job Number: 287-16/17
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Closing Date: February 10, 2017
Language Requirement: English
Term: May to September 2017
Get work experience to build your resumé and your career
Apply now to work as a summer student in our corporate office and support a team committed to helping farm businesses succeed. Positions to be filled are in areas such as credit risk, finance, marketing, IT, HR, and our customer service centre.
What we’re looking for:
- a drive to learn and succeed
- a team player with strong communication skills
- an organized and detailed multi-tasker
What you’ll need:
- registration in a post-secondary program
- commitment to full-time class load (three or more classes) next fall
- knowledge of standard office software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- basic administration skills
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.