Job Title: Senior Specialist, Insights
Job Number: 283-16/17
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Closing Date: December 21, 2016
Language Requirement: English
Term: Two positions; 15-month terms
Customer experience measurement expertise rewarded
Manage custom research and insights projects to identify market opportunities and determine the strategic direction at FCC.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with internal teams for planning, business validation and progress reports
- Determine customers’ financing needs through research, surveys and other tools
- Create go-to-market plans using industry-leading research tools and methodologies
- Establish networks and resources to identify customer experience and insights best practices for processes, methodologies, tools and techniques
What we’re looking for:
- Problem-solver able to manage multiple priorities
- Strategic thinker able to collect, analyze and develop objectives from multiple data sets
- Strong communicator who builds partnerships
- Team player who embraces changes and strives to innovate processes
What you’ll need:
- Degree in social sciences, humanities or business and at least five years of experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.