Job Title: Senior Analyst, Capital Management
Job Number: 291-16/17
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Closing Date: January 11, 2017
Language Requirement: English
Finance and risk management expertise required
Merge and analyze financial and risk information to offer a holistic view of portfolio performance, supporting the efficient and effective use of FCC’s capital/equity. Collaborate with colleagues in other divisions and senior leadership to further the use of risk-adjusted information in pricing and decision making.
What you’ll do:
- Implement and advance the use of risk-adjusted performance measures, such as Risk Adjusted Return On Capital (RAROC)
- Support FCC’s internal capital adequacy assessment processes, including FCC’s stress testing efforts
- Facilitate and evolve the annual capital planning process
- Advance the importance of capital management in corporate decision-making
What we’re looking for:
- Confident communicator with strong analytical skills
- Relationship-builder and influencer
- Multi-tasker who embraces change and collaborates across work teams
What you’ll need:
- A degree in business administration, economics, math/stats or commerce and at least five years of related experience
- Professional accounting designation or business/financial related post undergraduate program (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Experience or familiarity with capital management concepts would be an asset (e.g. regulatory and economic capital)
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.