Title: Production Excellence Lead
Job Requisition ID: 259135
Location: Clavet, Saskatchewan, Canada, S0K 0Y0
Category: BUILD OPERATE MAINTAIN (PLANT OPNS)
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Production Excellence Lead will provide technical expertise to contribute to the development of production excellence processes and management systems focused on driving operational performance and value add across manufacturing plant. In this role, you will use your knowledge to execute key operational processes to achieve identified metrics.
- Oversee operations by analyzing and developing recommendations regarding failures and lost production, identify and implement solutions to improve the system, standard work and processes.
- Deploy technology solutions considering overall safety standards, food safety, quality, capacity, reliability, production excellence, continuous improvement, environmental and costs constraints.
- Implement and optimize production excellence processes and components.
- Lead and implement proactive maintenance and reliability, production excellence and continuous improvement activities for a less complex site or a single more complex department.
- Foster the alignment of local and departmental stakeholders including operations, environmental and supply chain.
- Asses organization readiness and implement process improvement processes and procedures.
- Oversee the execution of measurement processes and monitor progress to identify variances and needed corrections.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
- Technical gap assessment and solution identification
- Ability to translate highly technical information across all levels of technical knowledge
- Project management experience
- Experience creating complex tests and analysis
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities.