Job Title: Facilities Manager
Job Number: 348-16/17
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Find this Location
Closing Date: February 24, 2017
Division: Human Resources
Language Requirement: Bilingual
Project and facilities management expertise needed
Oversee the facilities for FCC offices in a designated area in Canada, managing the physical office environment, resolving issues, allocating resources and making recommendations in alignment with corporate policies, strategies and goals.
What you’ll do:
- Address the space and furniture needs of assigned offices
- Complete facility projects, including managing internal and external resources and stakeholder expectations, within established timelines and budgets
- Monitor physical work environment trends and best practices
What we’re looking for:
- Strong communicator who can develop and grow relationships
- Effective decision-maker able to assess the overall impact of change
- Multi-tasker with proven ability to maintain project momentum
What you’ll need:
- A degree in administration or facilities management and at least six years of experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience); certification such as FMP, CFM, RPA or FMA is an asset
- Fluency in both official languages
- Willingness to travel overnight for several days at a time
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.