Job Title: Communication Consultant
Job Number: 274-16/17
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Closing Date: December 14, 2016
Language Requirement: English
Term: Five-month term
Strategic communication experience required
Coach and mentor colleagues in developing and implementing communication strategies and tactics that support our corporate direction.
What you’ll do:
- Develop internal messages regarding corporate projects and priorities
- Collaborate with partners to develop strategic communication plans
- Recommend tactics that will influence employees most effectively
- Create presentations for the leadership team and other key partners
What we’re looking for:
- Polished, professional communicator able to turn good ideas into powerful messages
- Innovative and creative thinker open to new communication approaches
- Team player who seeks out opportunities to collaborate
- Proven writer capable of producing high-calibre communication
What you’ll need:
- A degree in journalism, marketing or communication and at least three years of experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience); general knowledge of agriculture or finance is an asset
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.