Job Title: Clerk, Administrative Services
Job Number: 288-16/17
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Find this Location
Closing Date: January 04, 2017
Division: Human Resources
Language Requirement: Bilingual
Term: One-year term
Strong interpersonal skills required
Provide administrative services as needed.
What you’ll do:
- Interact with visitors and staff in person and by phone
- Provide administrative support to other business units
- Sort and process mail and courier shipments
What we’re looking for:
- An organized and detailed multi-tasker
- An outgoing individual who is friendly and professional
- A team player with strong communication skills who can easily build and maintain relationships
What you’ll need:
- A diploma or certificate in business administration and at least one year of related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Fluency in both official languages
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.