Business Solutions Manager
First Nations Bank of Canada (www.fnbc.ca) is a federally chartered bank servicing Indigenous and non-Indigenous customers throughout Canada. We are focused on delivering superior customer service and offering a full range of personal and business banking products. As an equal opportunity employer, we are rapidly expanding in the Canadian marketplace and provide our employees the opportunity to advance in their career.
The Challenge: The Business Solutions Manager is responsible for supporting and implementing a variety of business applications and works closely with all areas of the Bank to understand the day to day operations and business needs while providing support and identifying ways to leverage technology to achieve business goals. The position combines managerial responsibilities with in-depth hands on functional expertise and acts as the subject matter expert for common issues and concerns for a number of business applications. As a people manager you will be responsible for staffing, staff management, performance management and continuous service improvement for your respective area.
This position requires significant interaction and collaboration with various business and technical teams. You must have strong application support and implementation skills combined with project management experience and have the drive and enthusiasm that makes people want to work with and along side you to make things happen.
Location: This position will be based at our Head Office in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan on a Monday through Friday work week.
- Degree or certificate from an approved technical college in a computer-related field such as Information Technology/Computer Science (an equivalent combination of education, training and experience may also be considered)
- Minimum of 3 years management experience
- 7 years experience in supporting and implementing enterprise applications
- Excellent negotiation skills are required for interacting with both internal business partners and external partners and vendors
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated skills in building diverse teams to work towards common objectives
- Proven ability to lead multiple medium to large projects simultaneously, on time and within budget – PMP designation would be a strong asset
- Experience with report writing software, such as Crystal Reports
- Strong SQL query
- Experience in the banking industry or with banking enterprise applications or vendors would be an asset
Make First Nations Bank of Canada your First Choice
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.