Job Title: Administrative Support, Reception
Job Number: 293-16/17
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Find this Location
Closing Date: January 04, 2017
Division: Human Resources
Language Requirement: Bilingual
Outgoing personality needed
Greet visitors, direct telephone inquiries and perform other administrative duties as required at our main reception desk in corporate headquarters.
What you’ll do:
- Interact with visitors and staff in person and by phone
- Maintain access card security system
- Provide administrative support to other business units
What we’re looking for:
- Organized and detailed multi-tasker
- Outgoing individual who is friendly and professional
- Team player with strong communication skills who can easily build and maintain relationships
What you’ll need:
- A diploma or certificate in business administration and at least two years of related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Fluency in both official languages
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.