Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Requisition ID: 259136
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, S4V 3B7
Category: ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Administrative Assistant will support the leadership team at our Regina, SK facility regarding planning, organizing and scheduling of more complex administrative activities. In this role, you will coordinate, integrate and implement assigned administrative or staff functions.
** This role offers a hybrid work option, based on business needs.**
- Apply company policies and procedures to perform moderately complex administrative processes.
- Schedule and coordinate virtual and on-site meetings, itineraries and travel arrangements.
- Solicit, collect and organize documentation and data to perform moderately complex data entry into one or more systems.
- Provide assistance and training to facility employees.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
- Diploma/Certificate or Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Advanced MS Office skills (outlook, excel, word, powerpoint)
- Previous experience with SAP.
- Previous experience with Kronos.
- Experience working with Lynx & ABP (Savigent)
- Previous experience supporting multiple stakeholders
- Previous experience supporting a manufacturing facility
- Advanced english oral and written communication skills
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities.