First Nations University of Canada Annual Spring Celebration Pow Wow
April 21 & 22, 2018
ATTENDING THE POW WOW
Here’s a couple helpful tips to make you feel comfortable if it’s your first time attending a pow wow:
- The First Nations University of Canada Spring Pow Wow Celebration is one of the largest pow wows in Western Canada with close to 10,000 who attend.
- The pow wow is open to any and everyone. We love when non-indigenous people join us.
- A pow wow is simply a celebration – it’s not a ceremony so you can be at ease.
- Wear whatever you’d like – there is no dress code for attendees.
- There is a dancing, singing, and drumming competition with amazing prizes for those competing.
- There is a tradeshow on with some incredible products some bring some shopping money.
Read more: https://www.fnunivpowwow.ca/