- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
- North of 60 NationTalk
Do You Aspire to be an Elite Athlete? Apply today for the Youth Leadership Through Sports Program: Session 3
Date: Tuesday – July 10, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Location: Gordon Oakes Red Bear Student Centre @ The University of Saskatchewan
Ages: 10 – 15
- Multi-Sport Training
- Strength Training
- Talking Circles
- University Athlete Testimonies
- Traditional Games
How to Apply
New Athletes must submit a short letter about:
- Name, age, gender, community, favorite sports.
- Why do you want to be involved in the program?
- What qualifies you to be involved in the program?
- Provide an example of how you are a leader on a sports team or in your community.
Returning Athletes must confirm their attendance through Marc
Lunch will be provided for all participants.
Athletes must bring sport shoes and clothing for a day of outdoor activities.
Applications due June 30, 2018
Submit all applications by email to the Sports and Youth Recreation Coordinator Marc Okihcihtaw firstname.lastname@example.org
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is:
Comments are closed.