Job Title: UI Designer / Developer
Job Number: 081-17/18
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Find this Location
Closing Date: July 27, 2017
Division: Information Technology
Language Requirement: English
User interface expertise required
Join our IT Innovation team and with a clear vision of the design solution in mind, rapidly create interfaces for various prototypes.
What you’ll do:
- Design, lay out and develop user interfaces
- Collaborate with end users to understand their objectives
- Participate in design sprints
- Recommend solutions and test your designs
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative user interfaces
- Familiarity with web design, sketchboards, wireframes and prototyping tools
- Open-minded collaborator who welcomes tester feedback to drive design and layout
What you’ll need:
- A certificate or degree in computer science or graphic design and at least two to five years of related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience); web design certification is an asset
- UX training and experience
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.