Job Title: Senior Disbursement Technician
Job Number: 117-17/18
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Find this Location
Closing Date: August 16, 2017
Language Requirement: English
Accounting experience rewarded
Process and reconcile the disbursement and payment of funds to customers. Perform other technical tasks such as inputting customer renewal choices.
What you’ll do:
- Reconcile disbursements and payments to verify that funds are correctly processed
- Process loan renewal transactions
- Identify and create procedural improvements
What we’re looking for:
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- An ability to work efficiently within several daily service standards and deadlines
What you’ll need:
- A degree or diploma in accounting, business or commerce and at least two years of related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Knowledge of loan processing systems
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.