Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Job Number: 343-16/17
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Find this Location
Closing Date: February 06, 2017
Division: Information Technology
Language Requirement: English
Data management expertise required
Build and maintain relationships with partner business units as you analyze their information technology requirements and recommend appropriate solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Determine the root causes of data issues
- Deliver solutions that support business needs
- Work within an Agile framework and develop cross-functional skill sets
What we’re looking for:
- Problem-solver with strong analytical skills
- Organized multi-tasker who pays attention to detail
- Confident communicator adept at facilitation
- Relationship-builder who can manage key stakeholder interactions
What you’ll need:
- A degree in computer science, math, engineering or business and at least six years of related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.