Looking for a cook
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of college or other program in cooking
Several years (2~3 years) of commercial cooking experience are required.
- Ability to prepare, cook and complete sushi bar menu (sushi and rolls) and some hot food menu is a definite asset.
- Plan, cook and direct overall food preparation of the Sushi Bar and kitchen,
- Determine size of food portions,
- Estimate food requirements,
- Clean kitchen and work area,
- Supervise and train kitchen helpers & junior cooks.
Wage & Benefits:
$14.00~$16.00 per hour, 6% vacation fee of gross salary or 15 days paid vacation, gratuities and free meals
37.5 hours per week (Full-time & permanent position)
Send resume to email@example.com
Urban Sushi & Grill (Bonobene Enterprise Ltd.):
328 Great Plains Road, Emerald Park, SK, S4L 0B8