- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
- North of 60 NationTalk
Long Haul Truck Driver
M & H Trucking Ltd. located at #9 3010 Diefenbaker Drive, Saskatoon SK, S7L7K2 Canada hiring Long Haul Truck Drivers to drive long haul trucks all over Canada.
Title: Long Haul Truck Driver
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: $24 Hourly, for 40.00 Hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Various Locations all over Canada
Education: Not required
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Driver’s Licence (Class 1 or A),
Experience: No experience required, on job training will be provided. Languages: Basic Knowledge of English is required
Weight Handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Operate and Drive Dry Van Reefers and containers hauling from Saskatoon to all over Canada.
- Loading and unloading of goods, tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo.
- Plan travel schedules and routes, Use atlases and other trip planning aids.
- Receive and relay information to central dispatcher.
- Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
- Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment.
- Perform brake adjustments.
- Monitor vehicle performance and mechanical fitness.
- Maintain Log book for each trip.
Security and Safety: Basic security clearance, Criminal record check, Driving record check (abstract), Medical exam, Drug test
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding
Other: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada. We welcome applications from Aboriginals, New Immigrants and Seniors.
M & H Trucking Ltd.
Employer Address: #9 3010 Diefenbaker Drive, Saskatoon SK, S7L7K2 Canada
Yard Address: 960 Valley Road, Saskatoon SK, Canada S7K3J6
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: