- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
- North of 60 NationTalk
Long-Haul Truck Driver
BULLET EXPRESS INC. located in the city of Regina, SK looking to Hire full time and Permanent Long-Haul Truck Driver. The person should have some High school/Higher Secondary education along with minimum 1-2 years of relevant work experience and knowledge in English language is required for this job position.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Operate and drive primarily long-combination vehicle and straight-body trucks weighing over 4500 kg to transport goods and materials over long distances.
- Plan trip logistics and obtain required documentation to transport goods.
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals, brakes and cold storage
- Ensure cargo is secured properly in accordance with safety requirements and follow safety procedures for transporting dangerous goods.
- Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes.
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
- Administer bills of lading and manually or electronically maintain log books.
- Communicate with dispatcher, other drivers and customers using communication devices and on-board computers.
- May perform emergency roadside repairs.
- May drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
- May transport hazardous products or dangerous goods.
We pay competitive wages $23.08 per hour.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position, please forward your resume to:
Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: