Hiring a shift supervisor
A busy grocery store in Wolseley, SK is hiring a Shift Supervisor.
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– Previous retail sales experience (such as retail sales clerk, cashier, etc.) is required.
– Able to work flexible shifts including in the evening and on weekends.
– Main duties:
- Supervise and co-ordinate cashiers and shelf-stockers
- Assign workers to duties and prepare work schedules
- Authorize payments and the return of merchandise
- Sell merchandise to customers
- Resolve customer complaints and supply/organization issues
- Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise as required
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Train or arrange for the training of new staff
– Working hours: 30.00 hour per week (Full-time, Permanent)
– Wage: $16.00/hr with 6% in additional vacation pay or 15 days paid vacation.
– Send your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolseley AG Foods (102010838 Saskatchewan Ltd.)
PO Box 160, 504 Front St., Wolseley, SK S0G 5H0