Moosomin Country Squire Inn in Moosomin, SK is looking for a competent Hotel Clerk Supervisor.
Position: Hotel Clerk Supervisor
– Co-ordinate, supervise, assign and review the work of hotel services clerks
– Establish work schedules and procedures for hotel services clerks
– Co-ordinate activities with other work units and maintain positive working relationships with them
– Resolve work-related problems to ensure the high-quality guest service level
– Prepare and submit progress and other reports to management team
– Train hotel services staff in job duties including guest registration, safety procedures and company policies
– Requisition supplies and materials
– Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
– Perform the same duties as workers supervised as needed
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Wage: C$18.20 per hour
Work Hours: 30 hours per week
Vacation: 15 days of paid vacation per year or 5.77% of gross salary
Job Location: Moosomin, SK
Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience as a hotel clerk is required.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods
We hire on the basis of merit and are strongly committed to equity and diversity. We especially welcome applications from underrepresented groups including indigenous people and newcomers. Please send your resume via email at email@example.com if you are interested.
Moosomin Country Squire Inn (KP Group Ventures Ltd.)
408 Ellice Street, Moosomin, SK S0G 3N0