Hiring a Food Service Supervisor
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a college program in food service administration, hotel/restaurant management or university degree/diploma in related discipline or Several years(2~3 years) of experience in food preparation or service is required.
- Flexible working hours (including weekend and evening shift).
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of kitchen staff members who serve foods and prepare various menus;
- Estimate and order food, supplies and materials for food preparation and keep accurate records including inventory management;
- Schedule and coordinate cleaning activities, and supervise hygienic conditions of the kitchen;
- Make final confirmation of completed dishes to be served;
- Solve problems with customers or payment system;
- Train staff members in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures; and
- Report on daily operation of the kitchen to management.
Wage & Benefits:
$14 per hour & 6% of vacation pay or 15 days paid vacation
40 hours per week (full-time & permanent position)
Working location: 9000 McDonald Dr. Cochin, SK, S0H 0L0
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cochin Tempo Bigway Foods (Real Good Oil Enterprises Ltd.)
9000 McDonald Dr. Cochin, SK, S0H 0L0