Job Title: Financial Analyst
Job Number: 346-16/17
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Find this Location
Closing Date: February 17, 2017
Language Requirement: English
Financial accounting experience required
Prepare key operational and financial information and analysis for FCC leaders and Board of Directors.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with internal partners to gather, organize and analyze various operational and financial data
- Analyze reporting data, issues and trends and determine information needs
- Conduct ad hoc research and variance analyses
What we’re looking for:
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyze data
- Proven problem-solver who takes initiative to understand issues
- Effective communicator able to prioritize work
What you’ll need:
- A degree in business, finance or administration and at least three years of related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Knowledge of accounting and financial concepts
- Ability to build strong partnerships with colleagues across FCC
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.