Job Title: Developer, FCC Management Software
Job Number: 265-16/17
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Closing Date: December 14, 2016
Language Requirement: English
Web design and coding expertise required
Work with the team responsible for building FCC Management Software, our commercial field record-keeping and accounting software for Canadian farmers.
What you’ll do:
- Focus on the design and technical implementation of the user interface for a web-based application
- Collaborate with colleagues in an Agile>Scrum environment
- Create reusable interface components using the latest tools, languages and frameworks
- Ensure uniform display across platforms and browsers
What we’re looking for:
- Skilled web designer who can bring designs to life with code
- Innovative problem-solver and critical thinker
- Self-motivated multi-tasker who writes smart, simple and clean code
What you’ll need:
- A degree in computer science or software engineering and at least four years of experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience); experience developing native mobile apps for iOS and Android is an asset
- Proven expertise building data-driven web applications
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.