Job Title: Deposit Operations Technician
Job Number: 314-16/17
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Find this Location
Closing Date: January 17, 2017
Language Requirement: English
Term: Two term positions (6-month term & one-year term)
Experience with SAP and CML rewarded
Process loan payments and perform payment adjustments to customers’ to accounts.
What you’ll do:
- Deposit and reconcile customers’ payments
- Perform basic adjustments and maintenance to customer’s accounts
- Assist internal partners with inquiries about customer payments and adjustments
What we’re looking for:
- Strong communicator who is a dedicated team player and who can operate independently when needed
- An organized and analytical thinker with a keen attention to detail
- Relationship-builder who collaborates to find the best solutions for business needs
What you’ll need:
- Diploma in finance, accounting or a related field and at least two years of related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience); general understanding of accounting practices and knowledge of FCC loan accounting processes preferred.
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.