Job Position: Executive Housekeeper
Number of Job Openings: 1
Language of Work: English
– Check rooms regularly for repairs and refurbishing, and advise maintenance of needed repair
– Place orders to purchase cleaning supplies, equipment and machinery
– Hire, train and coordinate housekeeping staff
– Establish standards of housekeeping quality and safety
– Ensure that safety standards and departmental policies are met
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– Formal education in hospitality OR Min. 2-3 years of experience as a cleaning (housekeeping) staff and/or supervisor required.
Term: Full-Time, Permanent
Wage: $16.00 per hour
Benefit: 5.77% of salary as vacation pay or 15 days of paid vacation
Location: PO Box 2076, 806 2nd St. Kindersley, SK, S0L 1S0
Please send your resume by email, firstname.lastname@example.org