Job Title: Agricultural Economist
Job Number: 344-16/17
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Find this Location
Closing Date: February 08, 2017
Division: Risk Management
Language Requirement: English
Strong understanding of the agriculture industry rewarded
Provide high-level economic intelligence to manage risk and help the corporation prepare for future trends and opportunities in the agriculture industry.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze agricultural, economic and financial trends
- Research ag markets to mitigate risk and create new business opportunities
- Develop projections to help guide corporate strategy
- Share economic knowledge internally through a variety of channels
What we’re looking for:
- Problem-solver who confidently manages change
- Multi-tasker with in-depth technical and research expertise
- Strong communicator who can translate knowledge into relevant information analysis
- Strategic thinker who builds partnerships
What you’ll need:
- Master’s degree in agricultural economics or economics, or a bachelor’s degree in economics and at least two years of experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience); an understanding of lending practices is preferred.
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.